Monday, August 10, 2015

CS3216

So.. Here we are. It's the start of a new semester, and this will probably be the hardest one so far. One of the reason is CS3216 - widely considered as one of the most challenging module in SoC.

For me, as a software developer, I'm really excited to learn about current technologies that people use in developing applications. I have done some projects using Python and PHP, but I'm more than willing to learn about other language/framework that my future teammates might be more familiar with.

Looking at the schedule, I'm also looking forward to learn more about presentation skills. I believe that this is one of my weak point right now. I did not do so well on my CS2101, and although being a teaching assistant for the past three semesters have helped a bit, I still get very nervous doing presentation.

Even though the module is challenging, I believe that if I can survive this semester, I will be a much better software developer than before. And I believe that I will.

1 comment:

  1. Please post your thoughts for this week also ya. :)

    Colin.

    ReplyDelete