Monday, October 5, 2015

CS3216 - Recess and Week 7

Recess week concluded surprisingly well. Compared to assignment 1, my group, fortunately, wasn't a deadliner. We finished almost all of the features by the night before the submission day, and we spent a few hours on the submission date itself to fix some bugs and write the final report. I even have enough time to go to the Garena Open House on Friday!

Overall, I think we did well for our assignment 3. Our team seems to be very organized. Sam and Louis are pretty good developers, and Yiting is an amazing designer. It has been a pleasure working with them.

I did not do much during week 7 though, because of... well... midterms. Evan and I did some UI mockups for our final project though. Oh, and we also met Orange in Garena on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment